The 4th Annual Future of Transport Conference
Forum Europe’s 4th Future of Transport Conference will focus on the technological innovations revolutionising the transport sector and redefining Europe’s mobility systems. On 4 December in Brussels, participants will debate the best ways to truly realise the opportunities offered by connected and autonomous vehicles, what can be done to realise a sustainable and multi-modal European transport system and to implement future-proof intelligent infrastructure based on secure 5G connectivity.
Topics discussed will include:
- The pan-European implementation of intelligent transport systems
- The development of clean and safe mobility
- Towards a fully multi-modal transport system
- How public service providers are adapting to a digitalised mobility sector
- What should the EU's priorities be in 2019 and beyond?