The DRIVES project has around 400 stakeholders in Europe and growing.
You can also be part of the DRIVES stakeholders group here.
Why should you participate?
- Help define the new EU Sectoral Skills Strategy for the Automotive sector;
- Have the skills needs of your institution covered;
- Receive first-hand analysis of the key developments in the sector and possibility to participate in pilot implementations;
- Networking and exchange of information regarding the skills agenda in automotive sector.
What is required of you:
- Voluntary involvement
- Engagement free of charge
- Optional participation to the online surveys, workshops and review of outcomes